NETWORK & SHOWCASE
We host programs and events to maximize opportunities to solve challenges and create connections.
- Thu, Mar 23ZoomThe seven companies constituting the 2023 Global Eddies cohort will deliver presentations about their technologies and answer questions from representatives of the Massachusetts Innovation Ecosystem.
- Mon, Mar 27Via ZoomThe session is designed to provide helpful guidance to startups wishing to apply for the 2023 Eddies.
- Tue, Mar 28zoomThis event is by appointment; each appointment lasts for 30 minutes.
- Fri, Mar 31LincolnIn collaboration with Middlesex 3 Coalition, Mass Innovation Network is hosting an Open House with Breakfast and Speed Networking. Doors will open at 9:15, breakfast at 9:30 am. Speed Networking Rounds will begin promptly at 10:00 am.
- Thu, Apr 06zoomThe session is designed to facilitate the 2023 Eddies applicants to streamline their presentations (according to the judging criteria and information the judges are looking for), and answer their questions.
- Thu, Apr 13Webinar via ZoomThis webinar is designed to help elevate your Brand and attract the customers that you need the most.
- Tue, Apr 18NorthStar Campus, LincolnSteven Saunders, Chair of IP at Nutter in Boston, will lead a Master Class on "Leveraging Intellectual Property for Startup Success.
The Eddies Showcase
The Eddies' Showcase (a.k.a. New England Innovation Showcase) is the Final, and Only Live Judging part of each year's Innovation Competition. The Showcase is an exciting, highly anticipated, and thoroughly inspiring event that brings together the region’s innovators, business leaders, academics and investors.
Evening of Innovation
The Eddies Season culminates with a highly celebratory event, The Evening of Innovation / Awards Night. Past Award Winners, Alumni, Judges, Mentors, Sponsors, Partners, Accelerator & Incubator Representatives and Academia come together to honor the year's cohort, celebrate all things innovation, and hail the Finalists and Winners of the competition.
Virtual Global Eddies
The Eddies Global program spans over 10 weeks (January to March) and culminates with a Virtual Showcase featuring 8-10 International Companies that have recently launched operations in New England, or plan to do so, in the near future; the showcase usually takes place the last week of March.