NETWORK & SHOWCASE
We host programs and events to maximize opportunities to solve challenges and create connections.
- Tue, Jun 13Mullahy'sJoin us for an evening of connection at our Small Business Networking After Dark event featuring cheese and wine samplings! Limited space is available! Register today to secure your spot!
- Thu, Jun 15Webinar - via ZoomCliff Robbins, Senior Business Advisor MSBDC, will share his insights in this webinar designed to help you determine the viability and sustainability of your venture.
- Wed, Jul 12BurlingtonMassachusetts Innovation Network and Northeastern University Venture Mentoring Network are co-hosting a casual, summer, roof-top, networking event.
- Wed, Aug 16BurlingtonA specially-curated pitching opportunity for Eddies and other startup founders to Network with and Pitch Strategic Investors and Innovator Scouts.
- Thu, Aug 24Webinar via ZoomVision Advertising’s COO, Julia Becker Collins, joins us to go over the basics of how social media should factor into their business. From how to market your brand on social media to selecting the right platforms, this workshop acts as a foundation for successful social media marketing.
- Thu, Oct 19Webinar - via ZoomThis webinar is designed to help decode the secrets of bookkeeping and feel confident with your numbers.
The Eddies Showcase
The Eddies' Showcase (a.k.a. New England Innovation Showcase) is the Final, and Only Live Judging part of each year's Innovation Competition. The Showcase is an exciting, highly anticipated, and thoroughly inspiring event that brings together the region’s innovators, business leaders, academics and investors.
Evening of Innovation
The Eddies Season culminates with a highly celebratory event, The Evening of Innovation / Awards Night. Past Award Winners, Alumni, Judges, Mentors, Sponsors, Partners, Accelerator & Incubator Representatives and Academia come together to honor the year's cohort, celebrate all things innovation, and hail the Finalists and Winners of the competition.
Virtual Global Eddies
The Eddies Global program spans over 10 weeks (January to March) and culminates with a Virtual Showcase featuring 8-10 International Companies that have recently launched operations in New England, or plan to do so, in the near future; the showcase usually takes place the last week of March.