Thu, Jan 26|
Workforce Solutions for Employer Needs: A Free Workshop covering Employer Resources in Massachusetts
This hybrid event, represents the collaboration of 5 non-profit organizations, and is designed to provide employers with information and insights into all MassHire resources available to them.
Time & Location
Jan 26, 2023, 8:30 AM
Acton, 472 Main St, Acton, MA 01720, USA
About the event
MassHire, the Town of Acton Economic Development Office, the Assabet Valley Chamber of Commerce, the Middlesex West Chamber of Commerce, and the Massachusetts Innovation Network have partnered to bring this program to all employers who wish to stay informed and explore funding opportunities to train and develop their employees.
Our expert panelists include:
- Mark Wigfall, Market Maker, MassHire Boston Workforce Board
- Julie Pierce, Economic Development Director, Town of Acton
- Sean Marshall, Business Services Manager, MassHire Metro South/West Career Center
Attendees will leave the event with an increased understanding of:
- Best Practices in finding employers in 2023
- Information about grants to fund training and upskilling workers
- Information about new innovative training and apprenticeship programs.
- Business Development programs and funding opportunities
This is a HYBRID Event; when registering, kindly please select if you will join the in-person session or the zoom option.
- Ticket type
In Person Attendance Ticket
-includes breakfast and networking-Price$0.00
- Ticket type
(zoom info to be shared 2 days before the event)Price$0.00